Peter is a Director of our Business Advisory Group.
He has over 30 years experience in chartered accounting.
Peter specialises in business valuation and financial
calculations for litigation support purposes.
Peter has significant experience in:
- Taxation partner in "Big 4" accounting firm
- Valuation of business for purposes of:
- Sale and purchase
- Shareholder dispute resolution
- Relationship property resolution
- Financial reporting purposes
- Related party transactions
- Preparation of financial calculations for purposes of loss and
- Appearing as an expert witness in relation to business
valuation and financial calculations in the High Court, the
District Court, the Family Court and in arbitration and
- Business and taxation advisor to companies involved in
manufacturing, engineering, wholesaling, retailing and real
- Director of a number of private companies
Peter enjoys going to the gym, cycling, the beach and watching a
range of sports. He is a keen student of history.