Craig joined Staples Rodway in 2007 and became a Director in
2013. Craig has been in the accounting industry for over 15 years.
Craig has held senior roles in both public practice and commercial
environments in New Zealand, Australia and Canada where he worked
in business advisory and audit.
Craig advises a wide range of clients on annual compliance and
their associated tax matters. Craig works closely with clients to
ensure that they are receiving the best possible advice and that
their business interests are structured appropriately and
Craig can help clients with:
- Day to day accounting and tax advice, including management and
- Information technology requirements, specifically advising
clients on the broad range of accounting software available in the
New Zealand market;
- Business structuring options, from a tax efficiency and asset
protection point of view.
Craig's qualifications and current and past memberships
- Chartered Accountant - New Zealand Institute of Chartered
- Over 15 years' experience in advising clients on general
accounting and tax issues.
Craig is married and is an avid road cyclist and triathlete.
Craig and his wife enjoy travelling and have been on a number of