David Searle is an assurance services director and has been with
the firm since the beginning of 1992. David is responsible for the
audit of a number of our larger companies both listed and unlisted
and has skills in both external and internal auditing. He has
gained international experience through spending time with our
Baker Tilly International Associates, Inc. affiliate in Chicago.
David heads up our Audit and Assurance Unit, he is a past
Chairman of the Australian CA Training Group, is the immediate past
President of C.P.A (Australia) NZ Branch and is a member of
the C. P. A (Australia) disciplinary panel.
David carries out a number of special purpose reviews, business
process re-engineering, internal control reviews, risk assessment
and due diligence assignments for his clients. He has been involved
in the issuing of a number of prospectuses and has been part of
successful IPO projects.
David's principal areas of practice are auditing, internal
auditing, fraud examination and financial accounting.
David Searle is licensed to audit issuers under the Auditor
Regulation Act 2011.
David is also:
- A past Chairman of the Australasian CA Training Group
- The immediate past President of CPA (Australia) NZ
- A member of the C.P.A (Australia) disciplinary panel
- A member of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- An associate member of Association of Certified Fraud
- A member of the Institute of Directors
- Trustee for the New Zealand Children's Transplant Support
Tennis and Golf